Ready to make the most of your time in Zagreb?
Stop endlessly researching or reading online reviews to figure out where you should go. Instead, learn about what’s worthy from an experienced travel blogger.
Zagreb has plenty to see and do, but if you only have a few days here, you need a plan.
A Worthy Go itinerary is a curated collection to help you enjoy what’s worthy in the city, whether it’s well known or well off the beaten path.
A few highlights in this three-day itinerary:
- An art park complete with cool tunnel
- A museum full of mushrooms
- A museum where you experience the world of a blind person
- A wonderful collection of cars
- A ‘retro-futuristic’ museum with Tesla’s creations and turn-of-the-century tools
- Zagreb’s best park
And plenty more.
This isn’t just a list of places to go…
Worthy Go’s mission is to make travel awesome, and to set you up to succeed.
That means giving you plenty of info to prepare before you arrive:
- Icons – know at a glance if it’s free, safe for kids, easy to find, etc.
- A brief intro to the city / country
- Recommended hostels / hotels
- What to bring, how to get around, how to connect to the internet, safety warnings, and more
- Protips to get your trip started on the right foot
Oh, and specific, step-by-step directions from each place to the next.
Last updated: July 2018.
Buy now and start exploring the awesome side of Zagreb.
About the author
Chris Backe (rhymes with hockey) has written about travel since 2008 and has been around the world a couple of times. He's written over 30 books, and has been seen in Atlas Obscura, io9, Mental Floss, Everything Everywhere, Perceptive Travel, Travel Wire Asia, and many other publications. When not traveling, he loves tabletop games and a glass of white wine.