See the best of Medellin in only 3 days.Presenting an awesome, stop-by-stop itinerary to Medellin. Get on Amazon Get the PDF
Save time and energy, and find what’s worthy in Medellin!
Worthy Go itineraries are complete, step-by-step three-day itineraries to the very best places in Medellin.
See Medellin with an experienced travel writer by your side!
Whether this is your first time abroad or you’ve been traveling for years, Worthy Go itineraries have three goals:
- Make the most of your time, money, and energy while traveling
- Help you go your own way but still provide some guidance
- Curate the very best places to enjoy in the city
The Medellin itinerary has been completely updated for 2020, and includes:
- No affiliate links, no ads, no fluff, and no BS.
- A complete three-day itinerary combining Medellin’s well-known and off-the-beaten-path places.
- Detailed, step-by-step directions from one place to the next.
- Succinct descriptions, exact addresses, and GPS coordinates for every place.
- First-hand knowledge and advice: where to stay, what to bring, safety and scam warnings, and more.
- All the basics you’ll need to know: do you tip? Can you drink the tap water? What SIM card should you get? What public transportation tickets do you need?
- Advice on being a considerate, respectful, and sensitive traveler.
Itineraries are carefully formatted to display well on any device, and links take you to Google Maps (internet connection required).
About Worthy Go
Worthy Go believes in keeping it simple. Itineraries offer step-by-step directions from one place to the next, while guidebooks make it easy to plan an awesome trip. Either way, you get a curated, unbiased look at what's worthy in a city or area/province. You get recommendations to what to see and do, where to eat, where to sleep, and most importantly, clear directions and GPS coordinates.
About the author
Chris Backe (rhymes with hockey) has written about travel since 2008 and has been around the world a couple of times. He's written over 30 books, and has been seen in Atlas Obscura, io9, Mental Floss, Everything Everywhere, Perceptive Travel, Travel Wire Asia, and many other publications. When not traveling, he loves tabletop games and a glass of white wine.