Ready to make the most of your time in Quito?
Stop endlessly researching or reading online reviews to figure out where you should go. Instead, learn about what’s worthy from an experienced travel blogger.
Ecuador’s historic capital city has plenty to see and do, but if you only have a few days in Quito, you need a plan.
A Worthy Go itinerary is a curated collection to help you enjoy what’s worthy in the city, whether it’s well known or well off the beaten path.
A few highlights in this three-day itinerary:
- The story of a little-known figure, ‘the liberator of the liberator’
- A basilica that lets you climb to the highest tower
- A kid-friendly look at exotic reptiles and amphibians
- A great look at centuries of art, clothes, and culture
- A daytrip to the Middle of the Earth
Oh, and a bonus daytrip to Mindo, a great sidetrip from Quito.
This isn’t just a list of places to go…
Worthy GO’s mission is to make travel awesome, and to set you up to succeed.
That means giving you plenty of info to prepare before you arrive:
- Icons – know at a glance if it’s free, safe for kids, easy to find, etc.
- A brief intro to the city / country
- Recommended hostels / hotels
- What to bring, how to get around, how to connect to the internet, safety warnings, and more
- Protips to get your trip started on the right foot
Oh, and specific, step-by-step directions from each place to the next.
Last updated: July 2018
Buy now and start exploring the awesome side of Quito.
About Worthy Go
Worthy Go itineraries offer an unbiased look at what’s worthy in a city or area/province. You get recommendations to what to see and do, where to eat, where to sleep, and most importantly, how to get there with clear directions and GPS coordinates.
About the author
Chris Backe (rhymes with ‘hockey’) is the author behind dozens of Worthy Go itineraries and guidebooks. He is the former blogger behind One Weird Globe, and has been seen in Atlas Obscura, io9, Fark, Mental Floss, Groove Magazine, and many other publications. When not traveling or writing, he enjoys swing dancing and a good board or card game.